- Pino1958Asked on October 16, 2016 at 03:50 AM
L'integrazione con Google Drive e Dropbox non funziona
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 16, 2016 at 08:41 AM
Hello @Pino1985, I tested our Dropbox Integration on one of my forms and it worked just fine.
Can you please be more specific on what's not working with the integration? If you're getting any sort of error, warning, message, can you share it with us? It would greatly help if you could give screenshots too, explaining what the exact problem is about, here's how.
Basically, explain a bit more in detail what's not working and possibly how we can reproduce it so we can assist you better. Hoping to hear from you soon.
- Pino1958Answered on October 16, 2016 at 11:44 AMA me si blocca e non si conclude
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 16, 2016 at 04:14 PM
We were able to reproduce the issue. It seems to be not currently possible to complete the Dropbox integration on form.
A bug report ticket has been escalated to our developers.
We will let you know once the issue is fixed.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 17, 2016 at 04:55 AM
I have just tested our dropbox integration and it worked fine without any problems. It might be a temporary problem with Dropbox or JotForm. Can you please try it again and let us know?
- Pino1958Answered on October 17, 2016 at 06:44 AML’integrazione non funziona!!!
It may take a while!
Please wait while we're integrating your data.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 17, 2016 at 09:15 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. I also was able to reproduced the integration issue to Dropbox.
When I test the integration on my form, the integration never completed as well. And I could not have Dropbox integration on the form.
Here is the video when I did the test.
I have open again the ticket report and informed our next level support about it.
We will let you know when we have fixed.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 17, 2016 at 07:48 PM
The Dropbox integration was fixed today. We are sorry for any inconveniences caused.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 02:58 AM
I have cloned your form and integrated it with my Dropbox. I did some test submissions there. During my tests, all the data was sent successfully to my dropbox folder. Please see screenshot below:
If the issue persists on your end, please try removing the current drobox integration then re-integrating the form with dropbox again. I would also suggest to clear the form cache and browser cache to refresh the form.
If you still encounter the issue after reintegrating, please let us know.
- Pino1958Answered on October 18, 2016 at 04:44 AMNON FUNZIONA!!!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 05:10 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. I see that reintegrating the dropbox did not resolve the issue. I have opened a new ticked to inform our developers that the integration is now working, but the data is not being sent to your dropox folder. You can view the ticket by following this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/963778.
- Pino1958Answered on October 18, 2016 at 09:44 AMNo! I dati non vengono trasmessi!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 11:01 AM
Since we have created a separate thread regarding this issue, we will attend to your concern on the other thread. You can check the thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/963778. Please post your reply on that thread so we can better assist you.