- osamuAsked on November 30, 2010 at 07:38 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 30, 2010 at 10:35 AM
There is no reason for purchase order forms to not work on iWeb. What kind of problem are you having? Have you tried adding "Purchase Order" from the "Payment Tools" toolbox on the left side?
- osamuAnswered on November 30, 2010 at 12:48 PM
Yes, I added "Purchase Order" from the Payment Tools on the left.
Then, selected "Setup & Share" tab, and selected "Source Code". From the HTML Editor, I selected iWeb. Then I got an error says "Not implemented yet"
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 30, 2010 at 04:50 PM
We have a new version of the Share page coming. I think we had messed that page. It has nothing to do with purchase orders. We will fix this page and get back to you.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on December 01, 2010 at 01:33 AM
We have fixed this page.
Thank you for reporting.