- rugbynorcalAsked on October 17, 2016 at 02:12 PM
I cloned a form from a form I previously created, and I changed the title and heading of the form within the creator, but when I click on the URL to open the form, the heading in the tab on my browser is the title from the initial form, not the updated title. How do I change this?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 17, 2016 at 03:02 PM
Please try changing the Page Title in the Preferences wizard. Here's how:
1. Click the "Preferences" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Preferences wizard, go to "Advanced" tab and then click the "Show More" button.
3. Scroll down and you'll see "Page Title". Please change it and then click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.