- sklaymanAsked on May 02, 2012 at 09:44 AM
I have a background image and know how to implement it, but my client wants the form to be positioned exactly in the blank space of the background.
How can I control its positioning?
Background is attached.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 02, 2012 at 09:48 AM
Do you mind if we ask your website URL were you embeded your form so we can check it?
- sklaymanAnswered on May 02, 2012 at 09:53 AM
Thanks for the super quick reply :)
I'm not planning to implement the form in my site, but use it as a stand alone form. (an offer will be redirected to that form. (don't worry - no sagnificant trafficked is predicted...)
Is that a problem?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 02, 2012 at 09:25 PM
- sklaymanAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 01:23 AM
Hi! Amazing!! Thansk a lot!
Is there any way to clone the form you made into my original form (http://www.jotform.com/?formID=21204387155954)
or just clone into a new one?
(The old link was already published so must use it... )
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 02:28 AM
There is no direct way to clone idarktech's form to your original form unfortunatelly.
There should be no problem updating your original form even if it is published already.
When you update the form in the builder, it will reflect in your published form.
Just clone the form as new, and transfer the properties to your original form.
I checked idarktech's form, I think the important part is the CSS injected on the form.
You can easily copy that to your form as well, and everything including the background image will reflect on your form.
Hope this help. Please inform us if you still have concern on your form.
- sklaymanAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 04:27 AM
That helped a lot!
And one last thing, although not realted to your direct service, is there a way to make the background only clickable (redirect to my site), withought disturbing the form functionality?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 04:53 AM
Can you please explain more? Do mean to ask if the background image of the form clickable?
This will make the form itself clickable and with redirect link?
Will await your response. Thanks.
- sklaymanAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 06:19 AM
I want only make my background link to my site, but the form in the middle of it, stay as is.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 08:11 AM
Can you provide us the URL of the website? We have to check to provide the appropriate answer.
- sklaymanAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 08:13 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 08:20 AM
Where is the form on this web site?
Sorry, I am really trying to get what we want to happen.
The language of the website makes it a bit difficult for me.
Thank you for your patience.
- sklaymanAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 08:38 AM
the form isn't embadded in my site. it is being sent by mail.
but i wish users in addition to filling the form, to be redirected to my site in case they press the background. so only the background should be redirecting. is it clear now? :)
- BenAnswered on October 08, 2014 at 10:14 AM
I have moved your question to another thread here http://www.jotform.com/answers/440259
This way we will be able to provide you with the answers to your question without disturbing the thread owner and sending emails to everyone.
Please respond to the new thread that I have created for you with any further questions and someone will be answering there shortly.