- paramountsecurityAsked on November 30, 2010 at 12:47 PM
Hi when we go to our forms, we get a message which says stack error overflow at line 7?
- medwardsAnswered on November 30, 2010 at 02:18 PM
We are having the same issue today.
- paramountsecurityAnswered on November 30, 2010 at 03:00 PM
sounds like a problem on the software then, i was thinking i has too many characters on a line somewhere.. thanks for the info!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 30, 2010 at 04:54 PM
Exactly on which page do you get this problem? Can you post the URL?
- paramountsecurityAnswered on December 01, 2010 at 06:29 AM
It has doen it once this morning, but it seems ok again now. Fault seems intermittent
- paramountsecurityAnswered on December 01, 2010 at 06:34 AM
The faults back now, if you go to our forms, then click the online fencing quote form, when you click the submissions button at the top to read the submissions that have come through the stack overflow message appears. I wonder if this is related to the other issue i have just mailed?