- Kim LarsonAsked on May 02, 2012 at 03:42 PM
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 02, 2012 at 05:36 PM
Please provide us the browser you've used and it's version for us to replicate the issue on our end.
- medwardsAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 10:38 AM
http://form.jotformpro.com/form/20673761097964. This works fine on Chrome, but on IE no "pink" error, just a black screen. We have no control on what browser the end user is using.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 02:05 PM
I have forwarded your concern to our developers to see if anything can be done from our end to fix this. We will get back to you as soon as we got updates.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 11:50 PM
We apologize for missing to update on this. Unfortunately, doing this functionality in Internet Explorer is not possible since it is vulnerable to hacking and some firewalls and antivirus softwares might consider the look-up to the user's computer as an intrusion.
But as soon as we get updates for IE browsers, we'll sure to add this feature.