- LajvVerkstadenAsked on May 02, 2012 at 04:43 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on May 02, 2012 at 04:51 PM
Upon looking at your account details, I have found out that you are using credit card to pay for your Premium subscription.
To cancel your subscription (and keep it as a free acount):
1. Go to your Account Setting then click Cancel Subscription button below your account information.
2. After beign redirected to a Plimus page where your Plimus account ID (long string of numbers) is already prefilled, find your Plimus password in the email message that you received when you first paid for your subscription.
3. If you cannot find your password, you can have it reset here.
4. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
Let me know if you're having problems cancelling your subscription. Thank you and have a great day!