- faillissementenAsked on October 20, 2016 at 07:01 AM
The submissions of our forms are not visible in IE & Chrome browser, however, it dóes work in Firefox. Our company only uses IE and we really need to check the data (a.k.a previews submissions). Could someone provide us a solution please? Many thanks
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 10:02 AM
The issue here should be related with Europe Datacenter. You should be able to see your submissions without a problem on any browser once you enable this option.
Here is how to do it:
1. Go to your data page: https://eu.jotform.com/myaccount/data
2. Enable "Europe Datacenter" option here:
Please apply this and check if you still have an issue about seeing your submissions. Let us know if you do.
Thank you for contacting us.
- faillissementenAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 10:11 AM
That worked for us. Many thanks!!