- escenterAsked on October 20, 2016 at 03:08 PM
I have cloned a form and the previous form name is still showing up in the browser tab at the top of my tool bar. How to I change this?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 07:45 PM
Please do the following:
1) Go into the edit mode of your form.
2) Add in the URL "?&old", and load the page again:
3) This will bring you the old interface, which has the option to change the page title:
4) Once you change it, save your form, logout, and clear browser cache and log back in order to bring the current interface.
Let us know if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.