- mitzimAsked on October 20, 2016 at 04:20 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 09:56 PM
Depending on the payment integration you have used on your form, the user will be required to provide their payment account either within the form or on the payment processor payment screen.
Example, if you use Paypal standard payment tool, upon submission of the form, the user will be redirected to the Paypal payment screen where they will complete the payment transaction.
User guide: Mastering-Payment-Form-Integrations-with-JotForm
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- mitzimAnswered on October 24, 2016 at 10:44 AMI wasn't sure what I have integrated on my form, where can i see that at??
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 24, 2016 at 01:52 PM
Your most recent form is using a purchase order field as the payment field so your form is not integrated with any payments processors. Clicking on your payment field, then clicking on the little magic wand icon in the top right will show the menu for your payment field. This menu shows which payment processor is being used:
Delete your current payment field, then, add a new payment field for the payment processor you intend to use. Once the new payment field is added, you will set up the integration in the fields setup menu.
- mitzimAnswered on October 24, 2016 at 09:44 PMI'm sorry, I clicked on the "Payment Fields" on the left side of the screen, but I do not see the Wand Icon in the right top corner???
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 24, 2016 at 10:59 PM
Please refer also to the video guide below for more clarity.
Let us know if you're still not able to do it.