- bradgdavisAsked on May 03, 2012 at 10:41 AM
I would like to place a button on the bottom of the form that says "Return Home" to re-direct a visitor back to the homepage of my website: www.paintedpixeldesign.com should they elect to not finish filling out the form.
Right now they have to use the back arrow on the browser, which works, but I think it would be more convenient if they could simply click a button to return home if they elect not to finish filling out the form. I've figured out how to change the text on a submit button, but only seem to be able to link it to an e-mail address, not a web address. Can you help?
My e-mail: email@example.com
- pinoytechAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Using our Free Text (HTML) tool is the best way for you to add custom button and link the button (Return Home) to the homepage of your website.
Hope this help.
- estreutkerAnswered on June 30, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Hi Brad - Did you get this figured out? I am having difficulty following the support response above. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 30, 2012 at 01:37 AM
Please do the following:
1. Load the form in question into the form builder and click Free Text (HTML)
2. With the free text element you just inserted still selected, click the HTML button in the form builder's toolbar and insert your link:
(Click image to zoom to actual size)
3. When done, click OK and save the form
If you would like clarification on anything, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 30, 2012 at 01:44 AM
Actually, now that I've read Brad's post more closely, have a look at this solution I recently posted.