- kausewayAsked on October 21, 2016 at 12:41 PM
- kausewayAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 01:02 PM
It says in another test directly that the permission with infusionosft api. Please fix this as soon as possible!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 02:59 PM
I just made a test on your form but I was not able to replicate the issue. Is this problem still happening on your end?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 03:04 PM
In order for us to be able to assist you better, I have moved your concern into a new thread. We'll respond to your concern as soon as possible.
- kausewayAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 03:22 PM
It is. I had to remove infusionsoft connection to get back to business.
I just created another copy to reconnect infusionsoft: Clone of Book Now 1 (New Style)
But I cant authenticate infusionsoft. I think there is a problem with your connection to infusionsoft api. You probably can test it on your own forms in a sandbox application with infusionsoft and see the same problem I am having.
- kausewayAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 03:44 PMYes. I removed the connection with infusionsoft because my company was down.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 08:25 PM
Thanks for the information, kauseway. We're glad to know you were able to figure out what's causing the problem on your form. Regarding Infusionsoft, I just tested a form to be integrated with it and found no problems. I also managed to make a submission properly. Can you try again and let us know if the problem persists?