- asalamyAsked on May 03, 2012 at 04:56 PM
I have created a simple form which looks fine in the preview mode. However, when I attempt to download it, only a fraction of the form appears and it is truncated. I am using the Xara wiget to embed my form. I have searched your forum and found one response to this issue. The answere was to check the visability button. I have been unable to find such an option. Can you help me resolve this problem? I have successfully embedded forms in the past. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 05:30 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It looks like that the Xara widget placeholder is too small for your form. Please try to play with its size to see if that makes any difference.
- asalamyAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 05:52 PMThank you for your prompt response. In Xara, widgets added from the design
gallery (which I did) do not require a placeholder in that the code and
files that make the widget are handled automatically. I am now using Xara
MX (the newest version). I don't know if this has anything to do with the
problem at hand. Should you have any other suggestions, kindly pass them
along. I am anxious to resolve this issue, as I must post my website.
Again, thank you.
- GunfightersINCAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 05:55 PM
I have xara designer pro 7 and was having the same problem, just make sure your aspect ratio is unlocked as well and punch in your placeholser size manually.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 06:11 PM
@Asalamy, please try @GunfightersINC's suggestion if that is possible.
If nothing works, we can try to investigate it further.
- asalamyAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 09:51 PMThank you. I tried 'Gunfighter's' suggestions (unlock placeholder and punch
placeholder manually, see attached). Neither worked. I also tried loading
another form. Same result. Bummer. This is hanging me up. I'll try
anything, just pass em on. Later.