- rongotaiAsked on May 04, 2012 at 01:02 AM
I am creating order forms.
I want the person who complete the form to get the email with my logo ontop
is this posible
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 04, 2012 at 01:26 AM
Yes, it is. =)
In the email autoresponder you can customize the html to add some nice logo/pictures to make the message more elegant or professional.
Please inform us if you require further assistance. Thanks.
- rongotaiAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 02:24 AM
thank you, but the next screen do not allow me to browse for my picture?
could you explain how to insert the actual picture in the next screen
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 02:57 AM
You have to upload your image/logo somewhere first.. or if you have an existing image/logo, try to get its URL then paste it on the add/edit image dialog screen.
This image URL is http://www.interlogy.com/images/logo.png
- rongotaiAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 05:45 AM
thank you, did not explain very well, my image is not a url but pic on my pc
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 06:12 AM
You have to upload your pic on pc to a website. If you do not have your own website, you can upload it to some free website that host such images. Like this one. You can also use google to search for website that offer image sharing for free.
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 06:12 AM
In addition to my colleague above. Note that indeed you must first upload the image on a web server before it can be displayed on your Thank You page.
To use JotForm's Image Wizard:
1. Go to Power Tools > click Image
Power Tools section can be found on the left side of the Form Builder, while editing the form.
2. Click Upload Image File then click Next
3. Click "Choose File" or "Browse" then find the image that you want to upload
4. Click Upload File
5. After uploading, click the Image Source button in the toolbar then copy the image URL
You may then use this URL to embed the image on your Thank You page.