- swindellsAsked on October 24, 2016 at 12:05 PM
Hello, I have a highly customised image form that i edit with a mix of HTML offsite and also Jotform. I have uploaded the changes but the lightbox effect has stopped working and when you click on the image it takes you too a different URL, so away from the form rather than just lightbox. All I did was add a new image to the form and edited the text on sublime and so i'm not sure how this has happened. Please can you help?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 24, 2016 at 03:37 PM
The old lightbox widget was deprecated. The image lightbox script is now integrated directly into the payment fields.
You might consider adding your cards as products with the Purchase Order field for easier management and built-in lightbox feature.
- swindellsAnswered on October 24, 2016 at 03:44 PM
Hi, that can't be it as i'm not selling my cards directly off the form and the effect is just so they can be enlarged without the viewer being diverted to another page. Any other ideas?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 24, 2016 at 05:11 PM
You can try to add a fancyBox script from the following link to load the images in lightboxes.
- swindellsAnswered on October 24, 2016 at 05:49 PM
Hi Mike, thank you for helping but I am a bit confused as that is not what i did before. The form was designed and customised (by Abajan and Welvyn mainly) so it had the lightbox effect but for some reason it's not working anymore. Where would I add this fancybox script? Would it go in my sublime HTML text or somewhere on the Jotform?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 24, 2016 at 06:55 PM
The code should be added to your web page file. Using the sublime editor please add mentioned code to the formcards.html file before closing </body> tag.
- swindellsAnswered on October 25, 2016 at 05:10 AM
It worked! Thank you Mike :-)