- markdorrillAsked on December 01, 2010 at 09:12 PM
I'm pretty familiar with jotform and the email notification setup. For the life of me and I can not get notification to work (when it was working fine). I am hopeful there was a failure.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 02, 2010 at 04:15 AM
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 02, 2010 at 04:19 AM
No, there is no problem with emails today. If you can tell on which form you have this problem, I can take a look at our email server logs to what happens.
Have you checked your spam folder?