- mhcwholesaleAsked on May 05, 2012 at 02:57 AM
hello, can you please let me know why my form on my site is disabled?
my site is tigerbin.com
- AtacanCAnswered on May 05, 2012 at 05:55 AM
I've just visited the URL above and your form seems to be working fine. Can you please recheck your website?
- mhcwholesaleAnswered on May 05, 2012 at 02:13 PM
Hello, I tried many times on safari and on firefox but it still says form is disabled. Can you please look into this?
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 05, 2012 at 02:57 PM
Firstly, we are sorry for what this issue has caused you.
I checked your notification email settings and were not well set. I have re-set them and now i can see the forms are working fine. Try to make submission and lets know if it works!
- pinoytechAnswered on May 05, 2012 at 04:14 PM
Have you tried already embeding your form code in to your website using iFrame? If not, please give a try and to let us know if you still don't see your form so we can further investigate the said.
Thank you for using JotForm!