- BrettAsked on October 25, 2016 at 11:20 PMHi I have been using the quiz App and have found that when the students get their instant feed back they are shown the correct evaluation but when I go into the app to collect the marks many of the questions that have been selected by the students have been marked incorrect when they are actually correct.
It works on the instant feed back that appears as they submit but not on the records?
This is the feed back screen that the students see after submitting their form. (This is evaluated correctly)
This is a screen shot of what I see when I log into results… same test different results? (This is incorrect)
My logon is brettdennison if you would like to check some others?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 25, 2016 at 11:40 PM
You have a lot of forms on your account. Can you please provide us with the URL to the Quiz Form where you encountered the issue?
I cloned your latest form and the quiz app seems to be working fine for the cloned form. For testing purposes, I set the first options as the correct answers. During my tests, the correct answers were marked correct, and incorrect answers were incorrect.
Here's the link to my cloned form: https://form.jotform.com/62988965904982
Unfortunately your screenshots are not visible on the forum. To send them properly, please visit your thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/971687 and follow this guide on How to add screenshots/images to questions to the support forum?
Please try clearing the form cache to refresh your form and see if it resolves the issue.
I will wait for your response.
- BrettAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 12:44 AMYes it works fine when you get the initial feedback response just after submitting. The problem is when I then go into quiz app after they have been submitted to look at the results. This is where it is different from the initial feedback form. My students are getting one evaluation from the the instant feedback(which is correct ) and I am getting a different value when I check them (that is incorrect).
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 02:06 AM
I also checked the cloned form's results from the Quiz App and they are still the same as the initial feedback.
Results on Thank You page:
Results on quiz form:
Unfortunately I am still unable to replicate the issue. I am not familiar with your quiz so I cannot tell which answer is correct or incorrect. Please send us the screenshot of the comparison results on your form so we can check the issue further.
I will wait for your response.
- BrettAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 04:44 AMScreen shot from instant feedback view that user sees after submitting form, they are all marked correct.
This is the same test view from the quiz app after submission….. one thing that I have just noticed is that it has marked all of the multiple choice questions as incorrect in this view? Could this be the bug it only seems to not like the ones that have more than one correct answer?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 08:18 AM
Since we didn't receive your image, please attach it again, you can do that by following:
1. Go to this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/971687
2. Click on this image:
We'll wait for your response, so we can investigate further.
- brettdennisonAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 07:18 AM
this is a bug test simple form that I have just completed see the description of the problem in the heading of the form.
its seems to be only a problem when more than one correct answers are selected in a check box.
This is the feed back results that the user gets back when submitting the form.
This is the feedback results that the designer sees when they go into quiz app to view form results.
they are the same test.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 09:02 AM
Hello, you are right. I can replicate the issue on my side. I am escalating the issue to our developers. When the issue is fixed you will be notified with this thread.
Thank you for your concern.
- brettdennisonAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 08:01 AM
awesome job !! love your work can't wait for a result.
I am using a work around where they screen shot results and send them to me, is working for the short term.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 09:06 AM
Thank you for getting back to us and for letting us know about your workaround at the moment.
We'll inform you as soon as this issue is resolved through this thread.
Thank you for your patience.
- NicholasWestleyAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 08:15 AM
This has now been fixed. Checkboxes with multiple correct answers will now display as they should in the quizform app.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- brettdennisonAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 10:49 PM