- IWCFOfficeAsked on October 26, 2016 at 11:56 AM
I've started tracking our issues with google integrations. I realize that within the last year we've had at least 3 forms that just stop being integrated--submissions are no longer being recorded on the google sheet. They are forms that are long-term in standing that we haven't made any changes to. Could you help me understand what would cause these breaks? I would appreciate any ideas you have.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 02:24 PM
We had some temporary issues with the google spreadsheet integration which is most likely the reason of stopped syncing. To restore the spreadsheet syncing you can:
1) Re-integrate your form with the google spreadsheet service. It will create a new spreadsheet with complete form data.
2) If you need to update current spreadsheet, you can add some new field to the form or re-name any current form field. The integration will reset the spreadsheet with the next received submission.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- IWCFOfficeAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 03:04 PM
I am curious if your "temporary issues with the google spreadsheet integration" happens occasionally? In my research we've had the exact same problem around the dates of 11/9/15 and 1/31/16.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 04:49 PM
Unfortunately, it might happen since there are a lot of factors involved. Although, we keep working on making the service and integrations as stable as possible.
- IWCFOfficeAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 10:14 AM
Thank you for the response.