- coolchoirAsked on October 26, 2016 at 01:26 PM
I run choirs with nearly 300 people in. They are registering for events i have created through jot form all the time but then they forget whether they have registered or not for which event! Beyond receiving an email confirmation each time they register for an event, is there any other way that my choir members can check if they have registered or not for an event I have created through Jotform?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 04:32 PM
What would be the fastest solution is to share your submissions to them, that way they can check if they registered by using that page.
To do that please follow:
1. Go to your submissions of the form which you're using:
2. Click on a small gearbox on the right-hand side and choose Make this page public:
3. It will ask you to create a password:
4. And it will generate something like this:
You can share that link to your submitters, maybe on a Thank you page or something like that and every time they try to access it will ask them for password:
When they access submissions page they will only be able to view it, so your information is safe. But be mindful that they will also be able to see other submissions.
Let us know if this helps or if you had something else in mind.