- ConfermaConnectAsked on October 27, 2016 at 07:14 AM
Hello, please see the screenshot below.
Once we have filled the box in, wait for a few minutes, captcha expires and you are able to submit the form response without ticking it.
Please let me know how this can be fixed.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 07:57 AM
I have reproduced the issue you had. I have understood the issue clearly.
This is a back-end problem. So that, I've forwarded this issue to our software developer team. As soon as they solve this problem, we will contact you again via this thread.
If you prefer, I recommend you to use the Captcha in the Quick Fields of the Form Builder as the following screen:
Thank you very much for contacting us.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 09:42 AM
You're Google captcha should be working properly now - please check and advice.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 10:10 AM
I spoke too quickly - hang on, we'll get this fixed soon.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 07:15 AM
Its now fixed. Please check and let us know.