- rossifrancescoAsked on October 27, 2016 at 12:37 PM
If I insert a date I want that in a cell is showed the month before. For example if i put current date i want have September.
It' s possibile do this with a form calculation?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 02:24 PM
It is possible to update a field depending on the selected answer. However, this might not working in the Date field. You need to create a form fields manually.
1. Create 3 drop down fields for the month, day, and year. Insert a regular Text Box for the month's name.
2. Go to Conditions and select the "Update/Calculate Field" condition.
3. Create a condition wherein if the Month drop down field is equal to 1, the value "January" will appear in the "Show Month" text box.
4. Save the condition and create an additional conditions for the other months.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- rossifrancescoAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 12:34 AM
Thank you very much Jan