- Flavio PereiraAsked on May 06, 2012 at 04:19 PM
Hi, i'm from Brazil.
I really liked using the form on my site, but in Firefox the form does not appear. In Internet Explorer and Chrome is 100%. I wonder if this is normal or if I have something I can do. Photo attached.
Thank you.Page URL:
- sokakarecosAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 04:22 PM
I use Windows XP and Firefox V. 12.0
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 04:37 PM
Unfortunately, I could not test the URL of the website you provided. It seems to be down or perhaps the URL is wrong. Please check and try updating.
Will await for your updates. Thanks.
- sokakarecosAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 03:27 PM
My site was really down. Could you please test again? www.sokakarecos.com.br/cadastrese.html Thank you.
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 16:37:44 -0400
Subject: Re: Error on Firefox
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 03:45 PM
Please try using iFrame as your embed code to avoid code conflicts.