- dadavewatsonAsked on October 28, 2016 at 04:57 AM
I use Dynamic Dropdown in a few of my Forms and it is a vital aspect of functionality of the Forms.
From last night there seems to be a problem with this widgets functionality.
Please investigate and correct - this is urgent as the inputs from team members are currently hampered.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 05:10 AM
I tested your form and I couldn't replicate this issue you're describing:
As you can see Dynamic drop-down is working properly.
Could you please check and let us know if the issue persists?
- dadavewatsonAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 05:14 AM
- dadavewatsonAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 05:17 AM
I am testing it Chrome, Firefox and Android.
- dadavewatsonAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 05:18 AM
Android now working but no joy on Laptops and desktops.
Have asked team members to reboot, re logon and try again
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 05:38 AM
I tested again with the other drop-down it is still working for me:
Please test and let us know if it is working for you as well.
We'll wait for your response.
- jpszuszaAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 06:01 AM
Its seems we have all the same problem since yesterday with lot of dns widget !
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 06:16 AM
I see you have a thread opened here. Please address your concern there so we can assist you with your problem and avoid any confusion.
- dadavewatsonAnswered on November 11, 2016 at 06:49 AM
Over the past week , the issue has not re occured - thank you
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 11, 2016 at 08:18 AM
Great @dadavewatson. Thank you for letting us know that the widget is working fine. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.