- mipicasanovaAsked on October 28, 2016 at 07:45 AM
Hi, I've activated "hide the past" on the date selection calendar. I've activated and deactivazted several times but it doesn't seem to be working. Is there any known bug or is there something I'm missing?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 09:56 AM
I checked your form, but I wasn't able to replicate this error, it is showing properly for me:
Is the issue still persists?
Please let us know.
- mipicasanovaAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 11:34 AM
Oh, it is actually working but I hadn't noticed because I was actually expecting a different behavior. My understand was simply that a previous date wasn't clickable in the calendar window... Which i think would be prefferable. Thank you anyhow
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 01:15 PM
Yes, if past date is unchecked from the DateTime field settings, the past dates shouldn't be clickable. Here's how it should appear in the form:
- mipicasanovaAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 10:11 AM
Unfortunately this is not happenning here and the option is well selected
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 12:16 PM
Please go to options for Date field, then limits and uncheck Past option:
That way your users will no be able to click on past dates.
Let us know how this works for you.
- mipicasanovaAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 12:40 PM
Got it! Finally! Thank you