- LADSONAsked on May 07, 2012 at 12:59 PM
I have constructed a form that my employees use to input thier time worked throughout the day. I would like them to be able to see a running total of hours per day per employee. Any ideas?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 04:12 PM
You can achieve this by using source code embed and adding some customize scripts that can sum/total a value. As is now, JotForm does not have an existing tool/fields that compute values except those in the payment tools.
Hope this provided help in some way. Please inform us should you have further inquiry.
- LADSONAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 05:22 PMThanks for the response but I am perhaps a little over my head with this. Im not sure how to do any of the options you mentioned.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 07:21 PM
Here's how I immediately thought you can achieve this.
- BenAnswered on August 06, 2015 at 10:23 AM
I have moved your post to a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/630744 where we will be answering it shortly.