- sailfillyAsked on October 31, 2016 at 11:08 AM
I have tried re-uploading the image and it just shows a broken link. Can you help? Thanks.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 12:41 PM
I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding your question, but I just opened your form and the logo is showing:
If you're still experiencing issues, please let us know.
- sailfillyAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 01:44 PMSorry, not my personal logo, but the image I put on a form. The form is
https://form.jotform.com/60877648240968 and the logo is attached to this
email so you can see what should be there. It was working for months, but
suddenly it's a "broken link". Thank you for your help.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 02:25 PM
I just checked the form email notifications. And you are right, the custom image is not there. However, we were informed that the problem was fixed, so please try re-uploading your personal logo and do get back to us should the issue persist in your end.
- sailfillyAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 02:44 PMYes, fixed... PERFECT! Thank you!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 05:34 PM
Sorry for misunderstanding initially.
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome.
If we can be of any more assistance, please let us know.
- sailfillyAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 05:44 PMNo problem at all... thank you for the great customer service :)
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 06:51 PM
You're welcome! :)
Thank you for using our services and for getting back to us, we appreciate that.
- sailfillyAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 11:44 AMSorry to bug you but the image is gone again... If you can fix it, that'll
be great. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 01:13 PM
Images and file uploads should now be working once again. Let us know if they are still not working and we will be happy to have a closer look.
- sailfillyAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 04:44 PMIt's working! Thanks again :)