- GayLjungbergAsked on May 07, 2012 at 03:17 PM
For a month I have received the entries as an email formatted as a table, very easy to read.
Now I receive them as text (formatted but not in a table). The tab is set to HTML (not TEXT)
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 03:54 PM
Not sure what happen but removing the current notification set up and re-creating it would sort the issue.
- GayLjungbergAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 03:57 PM
It is a very large form....
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 04:17 PM
Recreating the Notification Setup would only take less than a minute.
- GayLjungbergAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 05:06 PM
Never mind, i will do it, but it takes some time.
I have added the lead texts manually to the form elements to make the email easier to read.
The lead texts although visible in the form is omitted in the email notification setup, so you have to write them manually if you want them included in the email.