- OIMSCSMDAsked on December 02, 2010 at 12:52 PM
I am running the report embedded into a web page in an iframe...
Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6.6; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Timestamp: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 18:43:02 UTC
Message: 'null' is null or not an object
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 03, 2010 at 04:31 AM
What is the URL of the page?
- OIMSCSMDAnswered on December 03, 2010 at 12:17 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 06, 2010 at 08:30 AM
We have checked that form on IE8. It looks fine. There were no errors. Do you still have this problem?
- OIMSCSMDAnswered on December 06, 2010 at 09:31 AM
I still am, as of this morning. We have a pretty tight network, I wonder if it is the Firewall...or other appliance. Do you know what function JS is asking to do on that line?