- chrisjaegerAsked on December 02, 2010 at 03:26 PM
Hi. I was surprised that my Jotform does not show up in Safari or Google Chrome? Any ideas or work arounds? http://theharborroom.com/thr/contactus.html
- chrisjaegerAnswered on December 02, 2010 at 04:50 PM
My work-around was to use the html code, not the <script> which is the issue.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 03, 2010 at 05:44 AM
I checked your site in both Chrome and Safari. The form looks fine.
- MaventAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 11:52 AM
I have the same problem.
- Chris JaegerAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 11:55 AM
Showed up in my Google Chrome browser just fine. (11:54am, EDT). Safari too.
- MaventAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 12:02 PM
Weird. If I hit the Back button and then the Foreward button, it shows up. But otherwise, nothing. :(
Thanks for testing it form me, Chris!
- fxrAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 01:14 PM
Link is fine here too, on Chrome.
Just one suggestion, if it continues to not play ball your end, try changing your embed code from