- rvselect1234Asked on October 31, 2016 at 02:33 PM
Form submissions are not being received to our email addresses (I've tried a variety). They are, however, going to our CRM system, but with a long delay.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 05:41 PM
We have received some reports about emails placed to Spam by Gmail and Google Apps, so we switched the sending method from Amazon SES to our own mail servers today.
Could you please check your Spam/Junk folders first to see if the messages ended up there?
- rvselect1234Answered on October 31, 2016 at 09:57 PM
We use Fastmail and they are not in any of our Spam/Junk mail folders. Still no emails since around noon today.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 11:21 PM
There is a chance that the emails are filtered at some point on your end since they are coming from a different source now.
I have attached a bug report ticket to this thread and forwarded it to our developers. We will get back to you with an update to this thread once we have any more information.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 05:01 AM
As Mike said it, we had some problems while we were switching our Email servers. Our developers have been busy on this issue, and it should be working properly now. Can you confirm this on your side and let us know if there are any other problems?
- rvselect1234Answered on November 01, 2016 at 09:44 AMworking thx.
813-651-5999 - Office
813-624-2211 - Cell
813-651-5495 - Fax
Sell Your RV Now!
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 10:21 AM
We are having email issues recently. JotForm emails are falling into spam folders of some of the email providers. Could you please check your email spam box? If JotForm emails are there, could you please select all of them and mark them as not spam.
Thank you very much.