- CTSemAdmisAsked on May 07, 2012 at 06:50 PM
When viewing the submissions in the google "drive" spreadsheet view, can you edit them and then see the changes reflected on the Jotform site when viewing there? Or is the information flow only one direction?
This is a re-post of a comment on Google Docs Integration: Send Responses to Google Spreadsheets. Instantly.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 06:54 PMThe integration is currently only one way, the form submissions or edits are sent to google spreadsheet, but we will look into doing what you describe.
- CTSemAdmisAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 08:40 AM
Thank you for your answer...yes, otherwise, for me, it's not much different than simply publishing the spreadsheet to the web, which is a helpful current feature.
- felipe_sasaAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 05:50 AM
Gdocs integration ---- very very useful guys! :-) I used to do importhml from jotform to gdocs to be able to use gdocs reporting features.
But a two-way integration (edits in google docs reflected back in jotform) will be very very superb!. Hope this feature will be considered in next update.
- TapMeAnswered on July 11, 2012 at 02:33 PM
@CTSemAdmis Can you point me to the directions for "publishing the spreadsheet to the web" from within jotform?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 11, 2012 at 09:29 PM