- Brandon SchmidAsked on November 01, 2016 at 08:10 AM
I sold my business back in August 2015. During that time I also cancelled my account.
I just logged into PayPal to find that money came out for an annual invoice.
Please refund this.
I no longer use JotForm and haven't for almost 1.5 years.
P.S. The PayPal account that this was billed to is firstname.lastname@example.orgPage URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 09:29 AM
I was able to confirm that you were recently charged for Premium Yearly subscription. To avoid further payment for the subscription, please also cancel the subscription on your Paypal account. To cancel the subscription on your Paypal account, just follow the instructions provided below:
In order for you to cancel your Paypal Subscription:
1. Log into your PayPal account.
2. Find the latest payment you made to us/
3. Click on your subscription number: S-8UL54076YE786523V
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
We are now processing the refund for the latest payment you have made to us ($90.00). Please wait for 5-7 days for the refund to reflect on your Paypal Account.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.