- gerryskewsAsked on November 01, 2016 at 09:09 AM
After several years of working fine Jotform has suddenly stopped sending emails where can I find support to look into this rather urgent problem please.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 11:36 AM
We have recently had some issues with emails being filtered as spam through Gmail. Check your spam/junkmail folder to see if the emails are there.
If they are in your Spam inbox, find all of the emails coming from JotForm and mark them as NOT SPAM:
This will allow for the emails to arrive at your regular inbox once again.
- premierdepogrlAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 11:47 AM
And if they ARE NOT in your spam/junkmail folder???? I, too, am not getting my submissions emailed to me after having gotten them for years and years! And this is an urgent problem.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 01:03 PM
Emails should be working at this time but some have been delayed. If you are still not receiving them, let us know which form and we will be happy to have a look.
- vetisAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 01:08 PM
Wij ontvangen ook geen email meer sinds enkele dagen
- gerryskewsAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 02:22 PM
Still no e-mails, this is quite worrying as some customers place orders using this interface,. Pleasde advise when it will be fixed..
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 03:31 PM
According to our logs, them emails are indeed sending from our end, to the addresses in your form. Are all of the addresses not receiving the notifications or only specific ones? Let us know what you can and we will look into this further.