- LIFEWAVESAsked on April 26, 2010 at 03:28 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 27, 2010 at 03:17 AMYou cannot upload an image but you can put the image on your web site and the include it from there.
To include an image on your form, drag and drop "Image" field under "Power Tools". Then change the URL for the image.
To include it on the email:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Edit the body of the email and include your image using the "Add Image" icon.
- parrondinAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 06:26 AM
I did what your said regarding this issue but the image doesn't show in my autoresponder. I copy and paste the URL of my logo but I don't get it on the email body then!
I am going to use the same tool in this message body to see and maybe you can identify the problem. Thanks a lot!:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 06:49 AM
I have just tested your form and the image on your autoresponder shows fine. Can you please recheck if the images on autoresponder that you've received wasn't blocked by your mail filter settings? I have tested your form with my email address, please check the screen below:
Click the image to view its actual size.
Please let us know if are still having problem with this. Thank you so much and have a blessed new year!
- parrondinAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 06:52 AMThanks a lot! I think it's all set!