- brettdennisonAsked on November 01, 2016 at 11:18 PM
Hi, I have found when using quiz app, the app registers a different time and date from when it was actually submitted.
it seems to be registering with US time rather than from the time zone that it was completed in. (makes it hard to track quiz's from date and time.)
I am in Australia and get results that look like they were entered 14 hrs earlier.
See below for approximate time and date of submission. (local time)
see below for actual recorded time when accessed via quiz app.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 05:45 AM
Could you try changing the time zone in your JotForm account settings and see if that helps?
Generally, this setting is set to EST which you may be seeing the difference now. Please change the time zone to your local time zone and let us know if the issue still persists. We will be happy to take a look again for you.
- brettdennisonAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 06:16 PM
Hi still not working, I have the settings set 20 Australia/ Hobart which is correct.
it works fine when you look at submissions.
But when you use quiz app to see results it lists the us date and time?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 07:44 PM
It looks like the Quiz app is defaulting to the EST time zone. Let me forward the issue to our backend team to take a look. Once we have any update in this regard, you'll be posted here.
- brettdennisonAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 01:09 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 04:04 PM
We have just fixed this bug.