- mlberry1Asked on November 02, 2016 at 04:10 AM
When I turn "Multiple File" ON, a couple things happen.
1. I cannot turn off Limit the Number of Files
2. The button style changes to a giant green button no matter which option I pick.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 07:15 AM
I have created a test form and I could not reproduce the issue. Please see how my changes take effect on the form builder:
As you can see I am also able to disable the "Limit Number of Files" feature. Can you please try again and let us know if the issue still persists? That should have been a temporary issue.
We will be waiting for your feedback.
- mlberry1Answered on November 03, 2016 at 09:30 PM
The issue is still happening on my form. I am not sure what to tell you. As soon as I click "Multiple Files" the button turns into a giant green one that I can't change.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 12:36 AM
It seems that the button style on your submit button is causing to override the button on your file upload button as well. Perhaps we can try customizing your upload button for you. Just let us know what you have in mind and we can probably start something which you can continue later on using CSS.
We'll look forward to your response.