- sambitAsked on November 02, 2016 at 11:10 PM
THE ANSWERS ARE GETTING RIGHT ALINGED AUTOMATICALLY, BUT WE WANT LEFT ALIGNED INSIDE THE BOX.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 06:35 AM
To align your text properly, please follow:
1. Go to your Spreadsheet wizard:
2. Open Custom CSS:
And paste there this CSS:
Let us know how it works for you.
- sambitAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 01:39 AM
No its not working
- BorisAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 05:26 AM
I have checked your last edited form, https://form.jotform.me/form/63063081379457 , and it looks like you haven't added the code my colleague suggested. To add the code to your widget, please first click on the wand-shaped icon of the Spreadsheet widget you want to modify:
When the wizard loads, click on the Custom CSS tab, paste the following code at the bottom of the textbox, and Save the change:
text-align: left !important;
After following those steps, your Spreadsheet widget would appear like this:
Please make sure to apply the code to any of the Spreadsheet widgets that you want to behave that way. Kindly try it out, and let us know how it goes.