- nathanzukAsked on May 08, 2012 at 06:26 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 06:49 PM
You can create conditionals logic in order to accomplish that
You can also create different email alerts with different templates, though it is not necesary.
At any rate, follow this guide:
1. Launch Conditions Wizard, click on “Conditions” button on the “Setup & Embed” toolbar.
2. Choose Send an email after submission, in order to stablish conditional :
4. Choose the fields that will accomplish the condition and then the email address you wish to be sent to
For this example I have set up up to 3 conditional logic, based on 3 different email alerts, (you can choose the same email alert if you choose to just create one)
Hope this guide sorts out your question
Should you need more assistance, let us know