- NNYMAsked on November 03, 2016 at 02:57 PM
When I hit preview and it opens in a new tab, the tab name has last year's event name! e.g., 2016 YMEC instead of 2017 YMEC. Help!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 04:34 PM
I cloned your form and I was able to replicate the issue. You may need to change the Page Title in the Preferences wizard. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Preferences" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Preferences wizard, go to "Advanced" tab and then click the "Show More" button.
3. Scroll down and you'll see "Page Title". Please change it and then click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.