- mwy280Asked on November 03, 2016 at 03:59 PM
how do I add an image to the auto responder response email notification to the person who has filled out the form. I have tried clikcing on the image and its asking for the SOURCE no upload button, ? Im a bit confused on how to add an image into the response email.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 06:14 PM
That is correct. If you want to include an image/picture in the email message, the Source must be a link or URL. The image must be hosted/uploaded already.
You can usually use uploaded image from other source i.e. Dropbox, Google drive, etc.. by using a shared link/URL of the source.
Alternatively, you can use the Image field to upload image on your form. And then use the source of the Image field as the Source of image in the email message.
Review the resolution on this thread.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- mwy280Answered on November 04, 2016 at 09:44 AMHi there
Ok- thank you for the response. Now I have it set up on a google drive with a link
its still not appearing in the jot form. It appears as a little square jpeg image. Does it have to be something else? Like a gif or a png?
- mwy280Answered on November 04, 2016 at 09:44 AMAnd when I follow the forum instructions to add a blank jot form image and then link that in…it still doesn’t work
Here is a screen shot of the response
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 12:04 PM
Please try the following:
1. Open your image that you already uploaded and right click with your mouse on it - Copy image address:
Or just copy this URL, it's the same:
2. Paste that in Image source field like my colleague Jonathan explained:
That should do it:
If you encounter any issue please let us know.