- chocopinkAsked on November 03, 2016 at 08:27 PM
Hello, I'm trying to use stripe for a recurring subscription; however, there is not option to set up how many payments I should take. For example, I am hosting a 4 week webinar, where participants will pay $25 to save their seat and then pay $25 a week for four weeks. There is not option for me to select that I should only collect 5 payments. When I look through your help files, there is an article that shows the option, but I'm not seeing that when I try to set it up.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 12:15 AM
I have checked your JotForm now and it seems that you have switched to PayPal and limited the payments as per your requirement.
I have checked the Stripe payment wizard and it is not possible to limit the number payments for Stripe subscriptions. I have checked the Stripe dashboard as well to see if this can be implemented. However, it is not available with Stripe also which could be the possible reason for unavailability in the payment wizard.
Hope this information helps!
- chocopinkAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 04:44 AMThank you for your response. I did switch to PayPal only to see if the option would show up there. I am using Stripe. Can you please help me set this up for Stripe?
Sent from my iPhone
- chocopinkAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 05:44 AMOk, thank you! I see that this is not available through Stripe as of yet. Do you know if it will be? There are a few companies that make this possible when I search google. Is this something JotForm may offer?
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 06:04 AM
Unfortunately, yes. The Number of payments is not yet possible for Stripe based subscription payments. I think Stripe API does not support this yet, but nevertheless, I have forwarded this thread to our developers as a feature request. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread.