- nagsplayersAsked on November 04, 2016 at 11:33 AM
Since October 30, no-one has been able to use our ticket order forms without receiving a "Bad Gateway" error. I can't even submit a question to Jotform Support... just trying again with this one to see if I can even post my question before I give any more detail.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 01:37 PM
Please provide more details, does the problem occur when submitting the form? If you have embedded the form in a webpage, please provide the URL of the page where it is embedded.
- nagsplayersAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 02:25 PM
Anyone submitting any form connected to our account experiences this. They click the Submit button and it hangs for a while and then produces the error. But also if I am logged into my account with JotForm and I try to submit a message to Support, I get the error message. I can only submit my help request using a different account. The forms are
andThe second of these doesn't actually display the error message, because it takes the user to PayPal where they pay for their order. But we don't receive the order via email as we did previously, so we only know the client has paid for something, but not what dates they wanted.They were on www.nagsplayers.com/tickets.html, but I've had to quickly recreate at least the first one of these using a different account while we try to get this sorted out. It works just fine with the other account. I haven't yet recreated the second one because at least we are getting some indication that the client has booked so if this can be resolved quickly I won't have to do anything.
- nagsplayersAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 02:44 PMThe problem occurs when any client tries to submit a form connected with
our account. The two most critical ones are on
www.nagsplayers.com/tickets.html. The forms themselves are
(although the second one of these does take the user to Paypal so they
can pay for what they've ordered, but the email informing us of the
order doesn't get sent.
Then also if I am logged into the account and I try to submit a message
to Support, I get the error too.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 04:58 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience, I was not able to submit none of the forms, this is the error received:
I have forwarded this issue to our back-end team, you will be updated via this thread when this gets fixed.
- nagsplayerAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 12:50 PM
I am really struggling here... we've been unable to use our forms since October 30. We have a new show coming up and I need to open the box office for that, plus I wanted to take advantage of the current sale for an upgraded subscription. But I'm not going to pay for a service that doesn't work and where problems can't get fixed in over a month. Although I do hesitate to continue using JotForm, isn't it possible for someone to transfer all my existing forms to a new account so that we can get going again?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 01:10 PM
Unfortunately, we have not received any response yet from our back-end team. I have tested one of your forms, and it worked: https://form.jotform.com/62417869442262
Let us know the specific forms that are not still working, so we can update the in the reported ticket we sent to our L2.
- nagsplayerAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 05:08 PMAs mentioned above, the form you tested does take the user to PayPal but does not send us the email notification that it's supposed to send. That stopped happening around October 30. The other form we use, which is not linked to PayPal and is more important, hangs in mid-air after being submitted, eventually produces a "bad gateway" error message, and also does not send us a notification although the submission is sent. That also stopped working around October 30. It seems to me that the easiest fix would be to move all our forms over to another account. I don't want to have to recreate them.
Other forms not working as well as the one above and the one you tested:
The last 2 take the user to PayPal but do not send the email notification
Plus if I try to access Jotform Help from our account it hangs too.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 06:34 PM
The email notification issue on your payment forms:
Will be addressed on the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1007276?
On regards of your form: https://form.jotform.com/62418302801244, I tried it again, and as before, it never got submitted. This form is already reported to our back-end team. You will be notified if there is any progress on a resolution via this thread.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 06:43 PM
Hi again, would you consider cloning your form https://form.jotform.com/62418302801244? I just did it in my account and it worked, you can test my cloned version here: https://form.jotform.com/63426893396975
Here is how you can clone your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account
- nagsplayerAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 12:40 AM
Just to make you happy, I cloned the formCloning worked for you in your account because your account is not broken. Our account is broken, so when I clone it, I get exactly the same result as for EVERY form on our account - if it's not connected to PayPal I get the hanging and then bad gateway error, and if it's connected to PayPal it will let the user purchase but not notify us by email of the completed purchase. I can clone forms on my other account and they work. I can recreate these forms on my other account and they work. But if I try to use them in any way on the original account in question, they do not work. This is why I'm asking for Jotform to create a new account for me and migrate my forms over to that new account so I don't have to recreate all of them. 'Cos waiting 6+ weeks to have it fixed is not really acceptable when we're trying to be operational.
- JotForm SupportemilyAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 02:06 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience. As my colleague said, this issue was escalated to our backend team. It is not resolved yet. However, I am forwarding your request to them.
I will notify about the progress.
Thank you for your understanding.
- JotForm SupportemilyAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 05:31 AM
We can move your current forms into your other account if you provide us the username of it.
Waiting for your response.
- nagsboxofficeAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 06:19 PM
I had to create one. The username is nagsboxoffice.
- CharlieAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 12:26 AM
I have moved the active forms, including their submission data, from nagsplayer to your new account nagsboxoffice.
Please let us know if that works. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- nagsboxofficeAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 05:05 PM
Yes, that account works. Pity we had to wait this long for a fix, but if another account dies at least I will know what to ask for right away.