- michelesvipAsked on May 09, 2012 at 11:59 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 12:21 PM
I think you would like notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses, am I right? If yes, the answer is very simple with JotForm. Simply enter email Adddresses separated by commas.
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Open your form on the form builder, then:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab
2. Click "Email Alerts"
3. Select "Notification"
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Setting"
5. Enter the email addresses separated by comma in the "Recipient E-mail"
Hope you find this helpful and informative. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- michelesvipAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Actually, what I am looking for is when this form is filled in and submitted for the information to be sent to a different email address OTHER than the email I am currently using for other forms.
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 02:48 PM
Yes, It is possible to set a different notification email other than your jotform account. This can be done by deleting the automatic generated notification email and adding the one you wish submissions to be sent to.
To delete your email alert:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click Email Alerts
3. Click on Notification
4. In the Compose Email wizard, click Delete Email
After deleting the old notification, create another notification mail:
1. Click Email Alerts
2. Click Add New Email
3. Choose Notification then click Next
4. Complete the wizard
See the link below for more details;
- impactnetworkAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 07:23 AM
Ive tried the steps above but jotform continues to send the emails to my account email and not the email addresses that I've specified. please help.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 07:31 AM
Are you using the Test Email button for testing the form notification? If you have set a different email address to your form notification, you will have to do an actual submission to test it as the Test Email button will only send a test email to the account email address.
- impactnetworkAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 07:44 AMThank you, at the time I was just using the test email link, but now I have
actually submitted a form through my site and the email is not coming
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 07:51 AM
Please add a Sender Name in your form notification as it appears to be blank.
- impactnetworkAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 07:52 AMI've also read and followed the instructions on the jotform forum about not
receiving emails, I followed those instructions and put no-reply in the
correct field. I am receiving submissions in my jotform account but not to
the email that I assigned the emails to go to.
- impactnetworkAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 07:58 AMStill nothing...I've sent about 7 different emails and haven't received
anything. I've added the senders name each time not sure why its showing up
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 09:39 AM
I notice you have change the email address in the form notification. The email address email@example.com was listed in our bounce listing due to the following reason.
I have removed the email address from our bounce listing and you should now be able to receive the form notification without any issue.
To prevent email address from being listed in our bounce listing, we highly recommend Whitelisting Jotmails IP Addresses.
Please contact us again if you are still having trouble receiving the form notification.