- Oliver WilliamsAsked on May 09, 2012 at 03:18 PM
I am running a presale event on my website and would like to use jotforms as a part of it. I would like customers to pick the product they like and instead of a paypal buy button, I will have a button that says Preorder. This preorder button will link to my embedded jotform which the customer will input all their information and payment method, almost like completing an invoice. hitting confirm order will submit to my jotform account, and after reviewing the order, I will then submit it through paypal.
My question is this:
Does jotform provide autoresponses and/or form completion popups after form submission that can be customized?
What happens if I am on the free account and I get more than 10 submissions?
Can jotForms be intergrated with bigcommerence, or Payvment stores?
I am excited about jotForm, it seems to be just what I need.
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 04:01 PM
Thanks for contacting us. Please our responses on your questions.
1. Yes, jotform has autoresponder feature. Please check link below for nore guidelines on how to set it up.
2. Jotform will send you an alert email everytime you are almost exausting your allocated quota, then you can upgrade to avoid your account being disabled. The account is reset at first day of every month.
More details n our accounts can be obtained in the link below;
3. Jotform is inegrated with about 8 forms of payments for your users to make payments on your products. Please check the link below for more guidelines;
Lets know if you need any further assistance!