- caflAsked on May 09, 2012 at 05:32 PM
In the forms of purchase or exchange, does not appear the option "Chilean currency" (CLP) ..
It is very important to display all the coins so that the use of the forms are 100%
- pinoytechAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 05:46 PM
Unfortunately, it's not possible to add other foreign currency in our Payment field. However, I will send a ticket regarding on this request.
- caflAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 06:13 PM
IS VERY IMPORTANT THIS REQUEST!!!!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 07:21 PM
Where do you want to add the CLP currency option? We need this information to proceed with your request.
Please note that the CLP currency option can not be added to our PayPal Payment option, due to the fact that PayPal does not provide native integration for that currency.
- caflAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 12:36 PM
In the template "Purchase order form" is to have your own form of shopping.
This is not to operate with paypal or something
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 01:47 PM
Thanks for the information. Request has been forwarded to our developers. We will let you know as soon as we got updates.
- caflAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 02:34 PM
we expect the solution!
Thank you very much and congratulations for this website and your solutions!