- tallchapzzr600Asked on November 07, 2016 at 02:27 PM
I have a form that is showing an incorrect number of submissions.
I have deleted some of the submissions but according to the Jot Form Analytics there have been 7 submissions but it claims 57 when I view form listed in My Forms.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 06:03 PM
I ran our fix and the correct number of submissions should now be shown for your form. If the count is still off for any forms, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- tallchapzzr600Answered on November 08, 2016 at 05:04 AM
This is still showing wrong number. We had 2 submissions since I raised the ticket so now it says 59
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 07:35 AM
I have checked your account. I have seen that your form seems to have 67 submissions in the form page despite having 4 submissions in the submission list.
So, It seems like there is a bug. I have forwarded your issue to our software developer team. They are going to check the bug and you are going to be informed via this thread.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 04:11 AM
The submissions count for your form has now been fixed. You have a total of 4 submissions for the form.