- krisxsmithAsked on May 09, 2012 at 08:50 PM
I have a form that is linked to my dropbox the files are going directly there and are also being saved in my jotform submissions, how do i have them go to dropbox only, or automatically clear?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 11:15 PM
There is no option available to automatically delete or not include submission space to your JotForm account. You will have to delete your submissions manually.
If you wish to delete all your submissions in your submissions page, there is an option to delete all at once. To do this:
1. Go to the submissions page of your form
2. Click Delete All at the top-rght part of the submissions grid
3. Enter your password. This will process the deletion of all your submissions for the form
Please be reminded that once you have deleted your submissions, this cannot be undone.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.