- runtoexileAsked on November 07, 2016 at 09:21 PM
I'm receiving the following errors when I try to submit a payment. As soon as I click submit, the credit card info clears from the boxes.
Here is the form: https://form.jotform.com/63088751888978Braintree Payment ErrorError 81709: Expiration date is required.
Error 81714: Credit card number is required.
Error 81725: Credit card must include number, paymentMethodNonce, or venmoSdkPaymentMethodCode.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 03:55 AM
I have tested your form and I have got the same error as the following screenshot:
Are you sure about the credit card information that you entered is right? Did you test your credit card information before?
Just in case, I have forwarded this issue to our software developer team. They are going to check if there is an issue with Braintree integration and we will inform you via this thread.
Thanks in advance.
- runtoexileAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 11:07 AM
Yes, my card has worked everywhere else and this is a duplicated form from one that worked just fine at the end of September. Please let me know if Braintree has a solution!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 02:38 PM
Your original issue is escalated by my colleage to our developers. One of our developers is assigned to this ticket. Once this issue is resolved we will inform you via this thread.
I have moved your other issue to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 07:01 AM
This problem should be fixed by now.
- runtoexileAnswered on November 20, 2016 at 05:57 PM
Any updates on this? I'm still seeing a Braintree error, however without any error codes.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 20, 2016 at 09:11 PM
As per the answer from NeilVicente 10 days ago. He managed to fix the issue. Can you try removing and adding again the integration to see if it fixes it by getting a fresh one?
We'll look forward to your updates.