- GeorgeAsked on November 07, 2016 at 09:42 PM
I did not see it in this thread, unless it was missed, but can you include QUANTITY requests with a STRIPE purchased product, in the event someone wants more than one of the product sold, and STRIPE through JotForm, will automatically populate the product price "times 2?" Can this be done? Thanks.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Integrate Stripe with your Form
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 04:13 AM
Yes, it is indeed possible to add the Quantity property in your products. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Open your Stripe integration wizard by clicking the wizard icon.
2. Hover on a product and click the pencil icon to edit.
3. Click Add Quantity
4. Choose either a Dropdown or Textbox for the quantity. Save the setting when done.
Save the product and you're all set. Here's a demo form so you can see it in action: https://www.jotformpro.com/form/63122067017951
You can also check this guide for more information on How to Add Options to Payment Forms?
Please let us know if you need further assisitance.
- GeorgeAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 07:56 AM
PERFECT, as this is just what I needed. Will forward to my developer shortly.